- The Cheltenham Trail is produced by Professional Punter and Racing Analyst, Andy Gibson, formulated using hours of intensive study and analysis
- It offers you previews and reviews for most of the major UK and Irish Graded races throughout the National Hunt season
- We follow the distinct pattern of races which culminate in full previews and reviews of the final 12 Grade 1 races at Cheltenham (Bumper and Mares Hurdle not included)
- Your Cheltenham Trail will build up as we move towards the Festival in March, providing valuable intelligence to inform your betting.
What can The Cheltenham Trail do for you?
- Build a weekly dossier of Key Notes, Trends, Stats, Horse Profiles, Previews and Reviews leading to the 12 Grade 1 Cheltenham Festival Races in March.
- Deliver major UK and Irish race previews spread throughout the National Hunt season
- Prepare reviews of most of the major UK and Irish graded races leading up to and including the Festival
Provide key horse profiles derived from trainer trends for the major meetings throughout the winter
- Identify trends and trainer stats for the 12 grade 1 festival races covered.
- Offer in-depth analysis to support your expertise and betting strategies.
When Does it Start?
The service starts for the Paddy Power meeting in the middle of November and runs for 4 months concluding on Cheltenham Gold Cup Day.
How many people will be allowed on the service?
- The numbers are restricted to 75 places on a first come first serve basis. This restriction is obviously important to achieve and maintain value in the betting markets for subscribers.
- In our first season, we offered 50 places on a first come first serve basis for the Cheltenham Trail. We were over-subscribed last season and so have decided to increase availability by 50% for the coming season.