- The Cheltenham Trail is produced by Professional Punter and Racing Analyst, Andy Gibson, formulated using hours of intensive study and analysis
- It offers you previews and reviews for most of the major UK and Irish Graded races throughout the National Hunt season
- We follow the distinct pattern of races which culminate in full previews and reviews of the final 12 Grade 1 races at Cheltenham (Bumper and Mares Hurdle not included)
- Your Cheltenham Trail will build up as we move towards the Festival in March, providing valuable intelligence to inform your betting.
- New to this season! I will be using specific statements from my personal diary notes to cover extra races (usually on a Saturday) these will not be full previews with conclusions but will hopefully add plenty more interest for the weekend’s action.
What can The Cheltenham Trail do for you?
- Build a weekly dossier of Key Notes, Trends, Stats, Horse Profiles, Previews and Reviews leading to the 12 Grade 1 Cheltenham Festival Races in March.
- Deliver major UK and Irish race previews spread throughout the National Hunt season
- Prepare reviews of most of the major UK and Irish graded races leading up to and including the Festival
Provide key horse profiles derived from trainer trends for the major meetings throughout the winter
- Offer in-depth analysis to support your expertise and betting strategies.
When Does it Start?
The service begins at the Cheltenham meeting in the middle of November and runs for 4 months concluding on Cheltenham Gold Cup Day.